EXALT ELEVATES EXPECTATIONS OF PERSONAL SUCCESS FOR YOUTH AGES 15-19 WHO’VE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. WE INSPIRE YOUTH AT A CRITICAL CROSSROADS TO BELIEVE IN THEIR WORTH, FROM THE FIRST STEPS IN CONTEMPLATION THROUGH THE JOURNEY TO CREATE LASTING BEHAVIORAL CHANGE. OUR POWERFUL COMBINATION OF STRUCTURED CLASSES FOR TANGIBLE SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INDIVIDUALIZED SUPPORT TO NAVIGATE THE EDUCATION AND JUSTICE SYSTEMS, PLACEMENT IN PAID INTERNSHIPS AND AN ALUMNI NETWORK OF RESOURCES EQUIPS YOUTH WITH THE TOOLS AND EXPERIENCE TO AVOID FURTHER CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM INVOLVEMENT. AT EXALT, WE EMPOWER YOUTH TO SEE A FUTURE FILLED WITH HOPE – AND WE PROVIDE THE ROAD MAP TO GET THERE.
Open Position — Operations Manager
Work closely with Executive Director to develop systems and processes for a growing
- Manage and process human resources and employer benefits.
- Manage the organization’s administrative processes such as ensuring supplies are ordered, assisting with communication campaigns, and reconciling invoices.
- Work closely with Director of Development to provide high level of support in areas such as managing foundation report and proposal timelines, and developing communications materials.
- Provide organizational support, such as assisting with fundraising events, alumni events, and other specific duties related to the overall function of the program and organization.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Assist with exalt’s move to new space including researching administrative, IT and other infrastructure systems and managing the organization of these systems once exalt is in new space.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Strong interest in exalt’s mission.
- Demonstrated organizational and research skills and experience.